Built in the early 1800s, Diamond Hill is a unique destination offering traditional southern hospitality paired with a distinct touch of East Asia. Located off the beaten path in a beautiful, nationally recognized historic district, Diamond Hill is the ideal place to relax, unwind, and experience rural living with elegance.
Diamond Hill features a charming lodging facility (bed & breakfast style), a specialty boutique & international gift shop, a fine restaurant for a quaint dining experience, and a selection of meeting, party, wedding and special gathering venues including:
- - a rustic meeting house with modern amenities;
- - a shaded patio with fire pit;
- - a covered outdoor serving area for wooden picnic tables stretched across manor grounds;
- - an intimate gazebo by a charming pond;
- - trellised grape vines in a meditative sitting area;
- - a brick courtyard leading up to a period smoke house;
- - and the grand entryway of a Greek Revival manor.
Situated on approximately 1.3 acres, Diamond Hill is surrounded by tall shade trees, flowering shrubs, and unique daylilies. Colorful perennials and traditional shrubs line both drive ways, leading guests past herb gardens and antique statues to our rose garden.